Trojan Talk Series
Trojan Talk Series (TTS) is AUSCI's premier think-tank event where we invite subject-matter-experts to discuss relevant topics relating to Business, Economics, Politics, Personal Development, and many more.
Trojan Talk Series (TTS) is AUSCI's premier think-tank event where we invite subject-matter-experts to discuss relevant topics relating to Business, Economics, Politics, Personal Development, and many more. AUSCI Trojan Talk Series (TTS) seeks to invite the best and brightest minds to present on various topics that are relevant to the world we live in today. With talk topics ranging from Technology Startups to Business & Economy and also Creative Talents, AUSCI’s TTS bring specialists to give their point of view and the inside scoop on what is happening and what people can do to benefit from the current situation.
- “How to Raise a Startup”. Speaker: Steven Kim, CEO of Qraved; William Tanuwijaya, CEO of Tokopedia; Kevin Aluwi, CFO of Gojek; Wilson Cuaca, Co-founder of East Ventures.
- “Consumer Behavior: Online VS Traditional Shopping”. Speaker: Vincent Iswaratioso, Co-founder of IndoMog; Eka Himawan, Co-founder of Bilna.com; Anthony Fung, Managing Director of Zalora.
- “Tax Amnesty 2016”. Speaker: Bambang Suwarso, AK. MBT.CA of KIB Consulting
- “Indonesia Economy Outlook 2016”. Speaker: Franky Sibarani, Head of BKPM; Heriyanto Irawan, Chief Equity Strategist Deustche Bank Indonesia; Yongky Susilo, Executive Director The Nielsen Indonesia; Eddy Tamboto, Senior Partner & Managing Director Boston Consulting Group.
- “Building a Better Jakarta”. Speaker: Bpk. Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, Governor of Jakarta, Indonesia.
Found it inspiring? Share the program on